For Biogas applications, InterApp Spain offers up to 4 different types of Rings based on NBR and FPM.
The type of ring suitable for the application is determined by the concentration of H2S contained in the Biogas:
- Nitrile Ring (N) – Suitable for Biogas with less than 1% H2S content up to 40ºC
- DVGW Nitrile Ring- Same functionality as conventional Nitrile but with DVGW gas approval
- Nitrile Ring (NH) – Nitrile modified for biogas with higher H2S content. It has a resistance 2 times higher than standard Nitrile.
- FPM VD Ring – This modified FPM based ring is suitable for applications where there is up to 20% H2S content (<40ºC)
- Desponia® and Desponia® plus, from DN 50 to DN 250
- Working pressure up to 5 bar
- They have passed the demanding requirements of EN 161
- They have obtained DVGW approval according to EN 161 Class A, valve group 2, safety class B.
- They comply with one of the most relevant fugitive emissions standards, TA-Luft / VDI 2440
- They can be supplied with ATEX execution.
For any questions, contact our commercial team at ARCAMO