Valve DIN or ANSI
Cast globe valve
Thermoplastic ball valve
Control valves thermoplastic
Metering valves thermoplastic
Available valves according standards DIN or ANSI, full or reduced bore, iron cast bodies, carbon steel or stainless steel (forged and/or cast), alloys, bronze or thermoplastic to cover all needs.
We can offer seats and seals in elastomer or metal for a wide range of pressures and temperatures.
From DN15 ( ½”) to DN3000 (120”)
Valves for critical services with operating temperatures from -196ºC to 950ºC and pressures until 400bar. Also available for acid solutions manual or actuated.
- Operation of the system
- Isolate driving sections
- Flow regulating
- Pressure regulating
- Overpressure and underpressure protection
- Ball valves, butterfly valves, gate valves, globe valves, check valves, male valves, safety valves and diaphragm valves.
- Pneumatic, electrical, or hydraulic control
- All kind of manual valves are automated
- Y type filters, T type filters, basket filters, temporary filters and mud box strainers.
- All connection types; threaded, flanged,…
- Mechanically welded
Standards EN/DIN or ASME/ANSI